Innovative on-site technical team, extensive manufacturing and storage capacities and a fully owned dedicated transport fleet.
We offer an extensive array of cutting edge technology services backed by over 40 years of experience in supplying and developing chemicals.
Our on-site laboratories are facilitated and managed by our vastly experienced technical department encompassing multiple fully-qualified chemists with over 100 years of collective chemical development experience.
Airedale Chemical’s open-door policy and overriding passion for chemical product development have enabled our technical team to assist in the creation of no fewer than 100 new products for customers seeking new market entries or diversification over recent years.
We are now able to supply over 200 chemical solutions within a wide range of industries.
Our chemical development facilities include:
- Market-leading research and development labs
- Quality control facilities
- Formula benchmarking
- Chemical augmentation technology
- Dye matching services
- Full chemical sampling services
- Chemical application support
- Partnerships with external lab specialists
Market-leading manufacturing facilities
Our 4-acre chemical production facility manufactures and distributes collectively over 80,000 tonnes of product every year.
As our customer base continues to grow, as does our chemical production, which is rising at a rate of over 10% year on year.
Our current production facilities on-site include:
- Multiple stainless steel mixing vessels (4,000 to 120,000 litre capacity)
- Plastic lined reactor vessels
- All vessels temperature controlled
- Powder blending facilities
- Over 15 Bulk Storage Containers
- Dye mixing facilities
- On-site effluent treatment plant
- Small Packing & Filling facilities
Once your product is produced we ensure it is stored in a safe and controlled storage environment.
Our fully bunded Chemical storage facilities total over 75,000 sq. ft. across 6 warehouse locations that include:
- Bespoke designed chemical storage warehouses
- Temperature controlled to ensure product stability
- Computerised stock management software
We offer an entirely unique proposition in chemical distribution, supplying all products entirely through our own dedicated fleet of vehicles.
Our current chemical transportation fleet is managed by a specialist logistics team with over 35 years of experience and comprises of:
- Multiple Road Bulk tankers and Packaged Goods vehicles
- Various Euro Liners built to code excel specifications to enable safe distribution of chemicals into the continent
- Modem vehicles complete with Euro 6 Diesel engines providing low emissions and minimising our carbon footprint.
Our passion for delivering excellence through service drives our core philosophy that the management of our own transport network guarantees a more reliable and robust level of service for our customers.
Our ‘can do’, ‘reactive’ approach to chemical distribution ensure that where possible we can often deliver orders the next day or in some cases the same day to customers who require it.
Our transport network currently spans the length and breadth of the UK, Ireland and Europe delivering over 32,000 customer deliveries year on year.
All our vehicles are fitted with satellite tracking systems that allow us to track your order location and delivery time
Airedale Chemical’s fleet has increased in size by almost 50% in the last 3 years as we continue to grow our resources and cater to our ever-growing list of globally recognised customers. This is highlighted by the addition of 8 new vehicles that joined our fleet last year.