Our bespoke 4 Step CM Process partners you with experts that manage your chemical production requirements.
Contract manufacturing (also known as toll manufacturing) is the outsourcing of a product’s manufacturing process to a third party. We specialise in manufacturing liquid chemical blends from 1 to 60 tonnes.
Ensuring that our products and services meet regulatory requirements is of the utmost importance to us. Our facilities hold both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certifications as a mark of the quality/environmental standards we impose on all chemical manufacturing and distribution. We also have REACH registration in place for various reacted chemicals.
From discovery to delivery we absorb ourselves into your technical requirements, guaranteeing confidentiality when managing your intellectual property.
What are the benefits of contract manufacturing your product requirements?
- Maintain exclusive control over the intellectual properties of your chemical product
- Lower manufacturer costs
- Utilise our experience and passion for chemical contract manufacture
- Avoid capital investment in facilities and resources
- Streamline your time-to-market
- Confidentiality guaranteed
Stage 1 – Discovery
The first stage of our contract manufacturing process examines all theoretical aspects of the product formulation, raw materials and intended applications.
Chemicals we can contract manufacture:
- Cold Blends
- Aqueous based chemical solutions
- Acid blending
- Surfactant solutions
- Lower flash point chemistry
- Reactions (with relevant REACH)
Stage 2 – Pilot
The detailed pilot stage of our contract manufacturing process analyses everything from practical NPD, commercial viability to in-situ testing.
Our experienced on-site technical team includes:
- 5 fully qualified chemists covering NPD & QC
- 4 regulatory specialists
Our chemical development facilities also include:
- Market-leading research & development labs
- Quality control facilities
- Formula benchmarking
- Chemical augmentation technology
- Full chemical sampling services
- Chemical application support
- Partnerships with external lab specialists
Stage 3 – Evaluate
The evaluation stage of our contract manufacturing process is driven by forming a clear understanding of how Airedale Chemical and your manufactured product have performed
We encourage this stage to be driven by customer feedback with the objective of delivering a detailed and fully comprehensive review of all aspects of the project including product formula, application performance, raw material assessment and production processes with the objective of establishing improvements for our customers.
Stage 4 – Deliver
The delivery of our customer’s end product is only the start of its journey. We continue monitoring and improving production techniques, service levels and delivery timescales to encourage long-term relationships with our customers.
Production and storage capacities on-site include:
- 15 x storage tanks – combined capacity of approx. 700,000 litres. Ranging from 20,000-120,000 litres.
- 5 x mixing vessels – combined capacity of approx. 93,000 litres. Ranging from 4,000-44,000 litres
- 5 x reactor vessels – combined capacity of approx. 72,000 litres. Ranging from 10,000-20,000 litres.
- 9 warehouse locations totalling 78,000 sq. ft. 41,000 sq. ft. of this is temperature-controlled.
- Full UK wide distribution network facilitating our own fleet of 20 vehicles (8 Tankers / 12 Packaged) across all corners of the UK.